Molding Press Operator
Greenlight Optics is seeking a molding press operator to join our company. The selected candidate will become an important member of our manufacturing operations team. This is an entry level manufacturing position. Responsibilities of the molding press operator includes degating, inspecting, and packaging of molded lenses as well as other duties as needed. There are opportunities for advancement and preference will be given to candidates with the aptitude for and interest in learning new skills.
- Attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Takes responsibility for own work
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs (occasional)
- Basic math skills, can read, comprehend, and follow work instructions.
Excellent work environment, paid time off, health and dental benefits, 401k with company match, and competitive salary.
- Previous optics experience
- Previous experience with assembly and/or testing of products
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings
- Experience using a microscope
- Experience using small hand tools