Responsible for providing technical support for the development and production of optical components and systems. Primary type of support will be in the areas of metrology, inspection, and testing. Work will involve carrying out existing measurement/inspection processes as well developing new processes.
- Creating programs/methods and carrying out metrology of components
- Analysis and Interpretation of measurement data
- Supporting prototyping, tooling and diamond turning operations
- Supporting production operations
- Providing research and analysis support of selected optical projects
- Training operators for measurement of production parts.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or associates degree in a related technical field
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent work environment, paid time off, health and dental benefits, 401k with company match, and competitive salary.
- Setup and programming of Zeiss or other brand CMM
- MATLAB and/or Python programming experience
- Experience measuring precision parts (<0.001” tolerances)