- Assembly / Inspection of optical products
Activities and Expectations include:
- Assembly work. Must be able to assemble a wide variety of optical products from very small requiring a microscope to hand held items. Includes use of screws, adhesive, and assembly equipment.
- Expected to follow work instructions and drawings provided to properly perform the assembly task given.
- Assist in creation of work instructions for new products.
- Assist engineering with assembly of prototypes on occasion.
- Able to and willing to perform other tasks when needed such as mold operator.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- 8 – 5:00, with flexible (earlier) start and end times depending on production schedule