Work Schedule: Approximately 8am-5pm, with flexible (earlier) start and end times depending on production schedule.
We are seeking Assembly Technicians to join our team! You will be responsible for assembly and testing of optical systems.
Primary Responsibilities: Assembly and inspection / testing of optical products
Activities and Expectations Include:
- Assembly work. Must be able to assemble a wide variety of optical products from very small requiring a microscope to hand-held items. Includes use of screws, adhesive, and assembly equipment.
- Expected to follow work instructions and drawings provided to properly perform the assembly task given.
- Assist in creation of work instructions for new products.
- Assist engineering with assembly of prototypes on occasion.
- Able to and willing to perform other tasks when needed such as mold operator.
Excellent work environment, paid time off, health and dental benefits, 401k with company match, and competitive salary.