MAINTENANCE & MOLDING TECHNICIAN
Candidate shall have skills and experience in as many of the responsibility areas as possible; however, candidate is not required to have experience in all areas coming in. Training and on-the-job learning is expected and will be provided. Demonstrated electrical and mechanical aptitude required. Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills are used regularly at Greenlight. Knowledge of “IoT”, ethernet protocol, and/or MT Connect is a plus. Candidate shall have the ability to learn quickly, communicate and work well with others, and take responsibility for own work.
- Oversee Greenlight’s Total Productive Maintenance Program which includes scheduled equipment daily checks, and routine maintenance according to each machine’s schedule
- Assist engineering with producing new Total Productive Maintenance Programs for new equipment
- Troubleshooting equipment problems as needed and perform basic repairs
- Other work could include minor repairs, miscellaneous facility work such as lighting, electrical, cleaning, painting, plumbing
- Manufacturing equipment includes CNC machines, Lathes, Diamond turning machines, injection molding machines, wire EDM, and a variety of auxiliary equipment
- Ability to wire PLC’s for controlling such process conditions as temperature in a closed loop system
- Capable of performing and assisting with all aspects of injection molding process setups which include mold setups, tear downs, complete material changeovers, auxiliary equipment setup, and assisting in process workflow and troubleshooting
- The job will require extensive knowledge of a variety of machines, general electrical and plumbing knowledge, PLCs, and some basic understanding of the injection molding process
- Assist engineering in implementing industry 4.0 standards where applicable.
About Greenlight Optics
Greenlight Optics is a growing technology company in Loveland, Ohio (suburb of Cincinnati). We provide new product development and manufacturing of optical systems to a wide variety of customers in medical, industrial, and consumer markets. Greenlight Optics is a sought-after partner to companies on the leading edge of several emerging technologies which include 3D printing, Virtual Reality, 3D Imaging, Lidar, Robotics, and LED Lighting.
One of the keys to Greenlight's success is integrated product development and manufacturing. Greenlight Optics has state of the art manufacturing equipment and our staff includes experienced optical, mechanical, and electro-optical engineers as well as experienced machining and precision molding technicians and engineers. By working together as a team, we design and manufacture groundbreaking new optical products.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME