Electro-Optics Lab Technician
We are seeking an Electro-Optics Lab Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for assembly and testing of optical systems and working closely with engineers in supporting the development and prototyping of new optical products.
- Opto-electric and opto-mechanical prototype system assembly
- Functional testing of completed assemblies
- Cleaning and preparation of components as needed
- Assist with component part metrology
- Work closely with engineers to troubleshoot and validate optical prototypes
Excellent work environment, paid time off, health and dental benefits, 401k with company match, and competitive salary.
- Previous experience assembling small, intricate, or precise instruments or products
- Previous experience assembling and/or testing optical systems is preferred
- 2yr technical degree in a related field is preferred but not required
- Works well in a team environment as well as self-directed
- Strong attention to detail and dexterity
- Strong communication and organizational skills